Unless you’re diabetic, chances are you haven’t given a moment’s thought to your blood sugar before now. So why should you care about it?
- You should care if you find yourself getting sluggish or tired at 3:00 p.m. every afternoon.
- You should care if you reach for cookies, candy bars, or cola to give you a shot of energy.
- You should care if you’ve ever found yourself hungry late at night or – worse yet – in the middle of the night and making a refrigerator raid.
- You should care if your earnest attempts to lose weight have met with little or no success.
- You should care if you’ve noticed your vision or your memory slipping in recent years.